Located in the heart of Arabian Ranches, a peaceful community where families reside in their private-gated polo homes, lies the beautiful Arabian Ranches Golf Club (ARGC). Built in 2004, the golf club is just a stone’s throw away from Dubai’s iconic landmarks and world-famous attractions. Promoting a true sandy golf course, with indigenous shrubs and bushes, the course spans over 247-acres; of which 120-acres are irrigated; while the rest show wonderful desert landscapes. With a bespoke swimming pool and a GPS yardage service on every golf cart, the golf course links an impressive 18-hole course with a signature par 72, playing up to 7,658-yards. The natural flow of holes through the sand dunes create the perfect opportunity to play championship golf. Situated right in-between Autodrome Dubai and Global Village, the golf course remains partners with Dodge, Troon Golf, Dubai Duty-Free, Emirates, and more, while maintaining sponsorship from Emirates Golf Federation, Mont Blanc, Rivoli Group, etc. It is home to the Golf Academy, Spanish Colonial Clubhouse, Maison Mathis, Ranches Restaurant and Terrace, Birdies Sports Lounge, a floodlit Driving Range, and the Pro Shop, all conveniently established near the inhabitants of the family-centric rented homes within the vicinity.
Conditions of Play
1. Dress Code: Tailored trousers, golf shorts, polo shirts (with collar), sports blouses are all considered appropriate attire. Additionally, golf shoes (with soft spikes) or flat-soled training shoes are allowed in. ARGC reserves the right to deny anyone entry if they are considered inappropriately dressed. This dress code applies not only to the golf course but to all areas within ARGC.
2. Tee Times: All golfers are pegged into groups of three to four while tee time intervals are based around 10-minutes. All golfers must check-in at least half an hour prior to their te time, and shotguns are usually run twice; mornings and afternoons.
3. For safety apprehension, non-golfers (any non-playing guests) are not allowed to accompany players onto the golf course.
4. Recommended time of play is 4:17 minutes, and all players are to keep up with the pace of play consistently.
5. Players must hit their shot in under 45-seconds.
6. ARGC caters to handicaps who possess a handicap card.
Tournaments and events
1. Arabian Ranches Golf Club tournament
2. Rivoli Monthly Medal
3. Ladies Day tournament
4. Corporate Golf tournament; where teams can choose from an array of tailored golfing packages, professional instructions, and extensive practice facilities. At the end of the day a prize-giving ceremony is held on the terrace with complimentary drinks and snacks while highlights from the golfing match are displayed on a giant plasma screen TV.
1. Celebrations and weddings are held at the water’s edge because of its sensational location and rustic appeal in an outdoor venue. The picturesque, spacious setting exudes beauty while providing fine service, cuisines, and backdrops.
2. ARGC offers themed birthday packages that cater to a maximum of 20 children; fairytale, Masterchef, pro-golf and fashionista packages.
3. Bachelor parties are held as golfing tournaments followed by a large variety of drinks offered in a bachelor pad-type lounge; the Birdies Sports Lounge.
4. For lovers of football and golf (all ages included), “footgolf” revolution has been created within ARGC. The game promotes fun, exercise, and precision across a par 3 course. It is an ideal game to be played as a family or with friends as it accounts for team building.
5. A round of twilight golf helps unwind the day when you can watch the sunset over the sparkling lake of ARGC.
Memberships and rates Midweek rates are pretty reasonable (from Sunday to Wednesday), where a golf cart and unlimited range balls prior to your game come at the expense of AED325.